Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

What I want from our next Governor

I live in the state that is notorious for scandalous politicians. Mark Sanford, for example. I vote every election so I can have a say in what happens in our country and state, although I really feel like it wouldn't matter what I want, they have their own agenda. This election, I want someone that will take charge of our state. We are at the bottom of the barrel in education and if I ever have kids, I want them to have the opportunity to get a good education. So we will call that #1- Education. The next thing is the economy in our state. It sucks. I have spent more time unemployed this past year than I did working. We have one of the highest rates of unemployment. So, my #2- Economy. My number three, actually, if they were ranked highest priority to lowest, it would be #1. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. I'll call them Mexicans for now. I have such a high hatred for illegal Mexicans. No, I am not racist. I just have no respect for people that come into our country illegally and expect to have rights. Which, by the way, they have none!!! Arizona is right on. There is nothing wrong with asking for proof of citizenship on a traffic stop, nothing at all. No rights are being violated if the damn immigrants are illegal. So screw them! As far as South Carolina goes, they have taken over my "hometown" of Greer. They are freaking everywhere. I worked with quite a few illegals at Springs (a textile mill) before it shut down. They trusted me for some reason and told me how they achieve what they do. They come here illegally and go to an office in Greenville County where they pay someone $200 for someone else's identity- social security card, name, the whole nine... after doing that, they find jobs, which they get paid for untaxed. The money is sent home to Mexico. After ten years of doing this, they have to go back to Mexico. But, six months later, they come back and do it all over again. So, very little of the income they are receiving is being used for our economy. Technically, we could say that we are supporting F-ing Mexico's economy. They have children here, but no medical coverage, so the taxpayers, AKA not illegal immigrants, are paying for their health care with medicaid. A lot of them don't have income, and live off of welfare, which us taxpayers also pay for. It shouldn't be allowed. My dad always asks why I don't speak Spanish to the Mexicans, since I took 3 years of Spanish, and I always tell him, if they were here legally, they would know English. I shouldn't have to learn another language or speak one, for that matter, to support their illegal asses. Naturalization laws require you to be able to speak English to be an American citizen. So, if you are Mexican, and you went through the process to be a legal citizen, more power to you. Welcome to our wonderful Nation. If not, F*@K YOU!!!! I am taking back Greer!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you wanna!!