Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Laundry and Jackie Chan

Laundry day, woohoo! I hate laundry. And dishes. Well, chores in general. I'm watching Rush Hour 3. I love Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. They are hilarious together. I'm gonna try a more positive approach today. See how it goes. My pup and I stayed in bed today till late. And I mean late. It's hard to get outta bed when he is curled up against me. I sleep so good with that dog. My dad went to hang out with my sis and her little girl. They haven't spent too much time together since he has been here. It's been a month since they have done anything together. My sis needs to spend more time with him. I think her husband doesn't like my dad and he is a tad bit controlling so even if my sis wanted to see our dad, he probably would have a fit about it. I have mixed feelings about him. Sometimes he is okay, sometimes he's a prick. Yeah, I guess I'm not good at being positive. My husband works with my sis's husband. He's not easy to work for, apparently. He likes Larry working with him, but he is so damn moody. I think he could be bipolar. Well, that's enough for now. I'm going to go pollute my lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you wanna!!