Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bad idea. Bad.

So, my dog is dog aggressive. He doesn't like other dogs. He did when he was a pup. He became aggressive when we stayed with my hubby's parents for a month and a half. They had two dogs- a male and a female. The female was fixed and neither male was. They all got along great for about 3 weeks. Then one night, our boy and their boy started fighting. The next 3 weeks of our lives were spent keeping the dogs separated. They still got a hold of each other a few more times. Since then, my Pooch does not like dogs. At all. He used to be okay around little dogs or pups. Apparently, not anymore. Our friends wanted to take their pup to the mountains, too. So we decided to keep them separate. The boys took our boy- he is 90 lbs and strong as an ox. The girls took the puppy. We played in the water and had fun. Then, it was decided to see if the dogs could get a long. Now, there are other people there with their dogs, so I was worried about that, too. We kept them about ten feet apart. Hootch wasn't happy but he was okay. Then the pup barked at him and he was ready to fight. I was like, okay, let's go. I stress so bad. I just couldn't imagine something happening and then us having to put him down because he is considered a pit, even though he isn't a pit. So, we came on home. Hootch got some fries. He loves fries. So I guess that was his birthday present. I wanna be high right now. I was thinking about this blog, and I don't think I care if anyone reads this. I'm just glad to have somewhere to write. I get to take a shower and wash my puppy now. I'm about as excited as him. Off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you wanna!!