Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

A couple of colorful words in this one

Lol, the ads on here amuse me. I'm gonna keep them on for a little bit, see how it goes. So it is almost twelve, I am still awake. Took a half of something for sleep so maybe it won't be a late night. Or early morning. However you wanna put it. Larry and Hootch are knocked out, as always. Larry is hilarious when he sleeps. He will talk in his sleep. For the most part when he talks he runs the words together and talks so fast it sounds like a foreign language. The times I do understand, I just laugh my ass off. One night, he mumbled for a minute then he says "you better watch out mother fucker! Who's the top dog now?" I almost cried I was laughing so hard. The next day he had no idea what he was dreaming about. Another night, he was asleep and he jerks the pillows out from under his head and puts them either on the floor or on his body. He then sits up, still asleep and starts looking for them, saying where did my pillows go? I was like, really? He amuses me. Guess it's a good thing I have him to make me laugh while he sleeps. I don't talk in my sleep or do anything that is otherwise amusing. I snore. Not so much a good thing, though. Larry says I stop breathing here and there. I'm like no wonder I am always tired. I never actually get rest. We found out today one of his sisters is pregnant with their second. His other sister already has two. I was happy for his other sister even though she found out she was preggo right after we lost ours. I can't be happy for this sister. I think I honestly have mixed feelings about her. The day before Larry and I got married, she and I went shopping and she says to me, "don't take this the wrong way but I was so glad you guys lost the baby. My brother isn't ready for that." So, what way am I supposed to take that. Who the hell says something like that??? I never told Larry. I didn't want him angry with his sis. I am banking on him not reading my blog so he probably won't find out. Yeah, so really, can you blame me for not giving a rats ass if she is pregnant again??? Well, just wanted to get that off my mind before trying to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you wanna!!