Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Newbie, lol

So I thought this would be an interesting way to say what is on my mind. And for once, I don't think there is much there. I guess I should say a few things about me. I am 29, married with no kids. I have a dog that is filling that spot at the moment. He is great. So is my husband. I am unemployed right now but have an extensive background in crapwork. I still don't know what I wanna be when I grow up. There isn't much I am passionate about- sadly. I hate the government. I love America, but feel that all politicians are out for themselves. I've noticed many other people feel that way also. That's a good thing. More people need to realize that the government isn't working for us anymore. We need change. For our country's sake. Alright enough of the government, back to me. My dad is living with me and my husband. It's.... interesting. He's not a bad guy. He's a great dad. It's just not easy trying to keep my husband and my dad (total opposites) happy. Sometimes I just want to pull my hair out!! So, I smoke a lot of pot. Yeah, I do. It keeps me sane. It helps me sleep at night. WoooooHoooo!!! If I didn't, I wouldn't sleep. Legality doesn't matter to me. I have been doing it for a long time. My husband and I lost a baby back in January 2009. That was the hardest thing we have ever had to deal with. I feel like the only thing that can fill the hole that baby left in my heart is to conceive again. Its like not knowing you want something soooooo bad and then someone taking it away as soon as it is yours. A year and some odd months later, I am able to function. Let me clarify, I can get out of bed in the morning without anger and sadness and a pure hatred for the world. I can be happy for my friends and family when their families become bigger. I can smile and be genuinely happy. I still hurt. But I am making it now. My cousin that passed last June said it would either break me and my husband or make us stronger. It made us stronger. He is my best friend. My life. My mirror image. Well, I must go and fulfill my nicotine levels. Later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you wanna!!