Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Aaaaahhhhhhhh! I need a title!!!!!!

This is pretty cool. Who woulda thunk it? I'm still awake. The time stamps on these are wrong, it's 3 am. I love that song. Matchbox 20 had a bunch of songs I liked. So yeah, I like being able to ramble when I can't sleep. It reminds me of doing " morning pages". It's amazing what clarity comes from being able to say what is on your mind. And ramble is something I do well. I am also really good at jumping topics. I don't know why I feel like I need to explain who I am rather than typing what is in my head. Like it's a stage production. I don't know. Btw, cause everyone needs to know- the band Paramore totally rocks! They are always in my head. When I was in high school I listened to the cranberries like all the time. Paramore is my post-teen cranberries. I love music. I especially like it when every song on an album is awesome. I hate spending money on a cd and then only liking one or two songs. That's like ten bucks a song. Or it was back in the day. I have an entire case of cd's that are like that. I can't remember what songs I liked anymore. And most of them are one hit wonders and I'm like really? One good song in your entire career and i don't remember what it is. Music is like a sound track of your life. Like I will hear that song Norma Jean and automatically think of my childhood. I love it. What is so funny about that is I don't remember a lot of my childhood. I don't know why. Maybe I should see a shrink to find out where my memories went to hide. Then again, I have probably smoked those brain cells away. Well I'm gonna try this sleep thing again. Will holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you wanna!!