Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

To the mountains....

Just got up. It's noon thirty. Hubby is in the shower. We are getting ready to go to the mountains with the pooch. I'm excited. I know today is gonna wear me out, but I look forward to it. Didn't sleep good. I was watching the sun rise before my eyeballs closed. It sucks not being able to sleep like a normal people. So, no more pot... I would start drinking instead, but I hate alcohol. I'm much more comfortable when I am high. The friends we are going with are awesome. They have a little girl and the chica is pregnant with a boy now. I'm ready for her to have that baby! She is like my sis. I have a sis, and she is an awesome sis and I love her, but I think my real sis and I are so different. My pretend sis is a lot like me. She's a good friend. So is her man. I have known them for like six or seven years and we still hang out, so that's good. I usually don't keep friends that long. Not my doing, more like life gets in the way. That and I am not that big of a fan of girls. They are manipulative for the most part. I guess I'm outta here. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you wanna!!