Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

No title needed

Well, it's another day. Another opportunity to make a change. I'm not sure what kind of change needs to be made. Like change for a dollar maybe. I've checked out a few other blogs on here and realized some people are just not interesting. I'm sure I'm not either. Hahaha. Who cares? I'm not writing a novel here. Larry and I went to see my mom last night. Yesterday was a rough day and my mom is very comforting. I can talk to her about anything, and she helps me when I have an issue. She is hell bent on me finding a job. Yeah, I am too. I look and apply every day. Have no idea what I have applied for, but I have applied. For the most part, I don't go to businesses, I apply online because the places I have gone all tell me to apply online. And I hate this form of job applications. It sucks. There is no personal interaction, no opportunity to explain or expound upon anything. So my dad got a job. We are all excited. It has been difficult for Larry and I to live with him. Not that it would matter if it was him or someone else. Larry and I are different. We are what I call put-er-off-ers. My dad feels like he has to take care of me still, even though I am almost 30. He cooks for us, does the dishes, and then asks me if he will ever have me raised. I'm like, seriously, we were doing just fine just me and Larry. I cook, I clean, I do dishes. I just do them when I am ready to. We've been running low on money here lately. Our directv got shut off about a month ago. The internet is next to go. Oh well. Can't get blood from a turnip. Larry works so hard and I feel so bad that I am not working. Soooo- if you know of anything, let me know. I'm watching a movie with my dad- Last Man Standing. I love Bruce Willis. Kind of a distraction to writing, so I am going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you wanna!!