Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Insomnia

Yeah, you guessed it. Not sleeping again. You noticing a trend?? I should change my blog description from insane to insomniac. Haha. I don't really have anything to say. The day is over and it was uneventful. I ended up writing my Grandpa rather than calling. Sent some pictures. Old pictures, but pictures he didn't have. I hope he writes back. My pup ate his entire cake . I'm suprised he didn't get sick. It was cute, though. He is such a good boy. Well, I think I am ovulating. And me and Larry have been practicing. Hopefully we can make some baby magic happen. Hootch and Larry are out for the night. We went to bed earlier to try and get me to sleep and I took something to help. It's not, by the way. I have an app on my mePod that I play regularly. It's a pointless mindless game that passes the time. It's addictive as hell, too. So I play that game and when it loses it's fun, I start writing again. As you have probably noticed, I have a lot of free time. Still looking for a job to fill my time. Tuesday is laundry day. A lot to look forward to there. I need a new hobby. Something else to interrupt the monotony that is my day. I get bored with things way too easily. It's like once the challenge is gone, once I am good at something, it no longer holds my interest. My mom read my posts. She told me I was very negative. Yep, I am. No ray of f-in sunshine here. More like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. I just kicked Hootch in the head. He didn't even notice. Well, I'm gonna give sleeping another shot. If you are a person that prays, I could use some help with conception. Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you wanna!!