Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

RANDOM

My husband and I got approved for a home loan! I am so excited. I have the coolest husband ever. I told him I wanted a moat and he said okay!! Awesome! I know, I'm weird. I think moats are way cool. Don't know if I would actually do it or not. Tomorrow we are taking our Hootch to the mountains. His birthday is the seventh so we are gonna take him on a nature walk with some friends. I'm excited. He doesn't get a lot of outside time. He is an American Staffordshire Terrier and he is called a pit bull all too often. The last job I had was for a company that fielded calls for apartment complexes (FYI the job sucked!! I have never been that depressed in my life!) We told callers all the features and regulations of the complexes including any pet restrictions. I had a trainer that I wanted to punch in the face because she continuously called amstaffs pits. I was like omg woman!! Do some research. Is the Internet really that scary that you can't look something like that up? You dumb know it all bitch!! Anywho, I have anger issues apparently. I also have the mouth of a sailor. I use a lot of colorful words to express how I feel. I'm also mean. Not so much to people I know. Well its not so much mean as blunt. I am quick to vocalize my feelings even if it hurts yours. I say things that hurt other people unintentionally. I am trying to work on having tact. Right now I am laying in bed typing this on my mePod. No it's not an iPod it's a mePod in Nicole's world. I should be asleep but it doesn't look like it's gonna be an easy thing. We gave the rest of the pot we had to some friends. My husband is quitting for work and I'm quitting cause I don't think it's fair not to. So God help me, I don't see much sleep in my near future. Well my mePod is dying on me. Time to toss and turn for a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you wanna!!