Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just woke up

How bout this not sleeping crap is really pissing me off. My husband doesn't like it a whole lot either. I don't know why I can't sleep at night. I've tried staying up and then going to bed early the next night, but then I just sleep all day anyway. It sucks. And for some reason any time I take something to help me sleep, I sleep all day. It's a losing situation. I finally uploaded pictures of my family. My Hootch and my Larry.
This is my Larry. He is so awesome.

This is my Hootchie Poochie. Isn't he adorable?

Larry and I have to go pay rent. We pay $650 for a three bedroom two bathroom hellhole. Well, I say we like Larry has a mouse in his pocket or something. He pays the rent. One income household currently. And for our area, the rent we are paying is high!! The house we are trying to get, the payment is going to be less than our current rent. So that is awesome. We rent from a property management company. They suck!!! I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. They sent us an addendum to the lease stating all kinds of stupid stuff. The part that pissed me off was that we were responsible for pest control. Our lovely hellhole has a backdoor that someone tried to pry open way before we lived here and there is a gap between the door and the door jamb. Ants love that. I use raid, but all I could think is how are we responsible for something you should have fixed a long time ago?? So yeah, they suck! I feel sorry for any bugs that do make it in. My dog likes to hold them in his mouth and take them to his bed. He rolls on them, flips them over, lets them start getting away and does it all over again until they are dead. It is hilarious!! So, I guess I am going to go through my previous posts and replace my colorful words with less offensive words. Make it more reader friendly. Although I am not a big fan of censoring myself to please other people. Except my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you wanna!!