Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Popcorn with a hint of Johnny's seasoning

Yum! While in the RV, Larry and I got the munchies. His sister had left some snacks in here from their last trip, so we started looking for something good. And we came up with popcorn. Popcorn is always good, but the same old gets old. We checked out the spices that were left in here to try and change it up a bit. And there it was, Johnny's seasoning salt. We added the Johnny's and like crack addicts, we ate all the popcorn we could handle. Hootch included. So now any time we are out here and I get the munchies, I pop a bag and pour on the good stuff. It's like the best thing to happen to popcorn since movie theatre butter. Mmmmmm. I love it like a fat kid loves cake.

So our situation at hand is getting old, quick. I would love to go back and change things so this never would've happened. I hate living like a gypsy. I don't even get the overall benefits that a gypsy has. I don't rob people. I just move. A lot. I was thinking about how many times I have moved this decade. It's a lot. Started on Cornelson in Greer, SC and moved to Cannon in Greer. Then to Easley, Williamston, and back to Cannon. From there I went to Charleston, then S. Buncombe in Greer. Then there was the duplex in Greenville, SC, Circle Dr. In Greer, then apartments in Greenville, Blue Ridge in Greer, and Taylors, SC. Then I moved to Statesville, NC. And temporarily a shitty apartment with some shitty people in Mooresville, NC. Back to Statesville, then a different apartment with some cool people in Mooresville, NC. On to Terrell, NC. Then we meandered through Benton, CA and Fullerton, CA. Back to Greer on Locust Rd. Then Reidville Rd. in Greer. Then back to Benton, CA. And the final stop on our tour (for now), Oak Harbor, WA. That is frickin 23 times in 10 efffin years. That's just nuts to me. I hate moving!!!! So what is causing me to do it more than twice a year? Seriously, that's just not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you wanna!!