Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blah blah blah

Free time for pooch and me so I thought I would babble on. Larry is helping his brother in law skin a deer. I am not a hunter by any means but my husband is. I don't want any part of it. I'm like yeah you're gonna have to wash all that deer blood and fur and guts off of you before you come back in here. Not much hunting in my family, but his whole family- immediate and extended- are deer hunters. Very foreign and bloody to me. Plus- I have never shot a gun. They scare me. I was going to let Larry teach me, but when we got down to it, I started crying. I'm such a pansy. So when I was in school learning U.S. geography, it never dawned on me that the state of Washington, being right below Canada, would be a cold state. And if you were wondering, it is. Since we have been here, it has been cold, gloomy, and rainy. I've seen rays of sunshine, but I don't recall having actually seen the sun. Maybe that's why I am depressed. Plus, what a big let down- I haven't seen a single vampire. No Edward. No Alice. No Bella. I'm disappointed. I was hoping to see the Cullen family and maybe even Jacob. But no. Apparently Twilight is fictional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you wanna!!