Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

And Then There Was One

Lonely, I'm so lonely, I have no body.... okay, that's a lie. But I am all alone. Except for my soon to be fetus that should be touching down in uterusland any day now. Ha! How's that for optimism? I am actually very confident. Like overly confident. Like I have already seen what is going to happen. And before any snide comments about me being psychoti.... psychic are made, I have dreamed in prophecy since I was a kid. No joke. Ask my Mommy. She was there for that. At least sometimes anywho. Once, while we were looking for a new house to rent, we pulled up to a two story house that I had seen before. I told my mom I had been there before and she said no, you haven't. I was like well, I have seen it before and proceeded to tell her where EVERYTHING was in the house. She was like, eh whatever, then we went inside. It was exactly as I had described it. She asked me where I had seen it and I told her I thought I had seen it in my dream. That was the first time my prophetic ass saw something pretty cool. Or at least the first that I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you wanna!!