Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

And then there was one

Lonely, I'm so lonely, I have no body.... okay, that's a lie. But I am all alone. Except for my soon to be fetus that should be touching down in uterusland any day now. Ha! How's that for optimism? I am actually very confident. Like overly confident. Like I have already seen what is going to happen. And before any snide comments about me being psychoti.... psychic are made, I have dreamed in prophecy since I was a kid. No joke. Ask my Mommy. She was there for that. At least sometimes anywho. Once, while we were looking for a new house to rent, we pulled up to a two story house that I had seen before. I told my mom I had been there before and she said no, you haven't. I was like well, I have seen it before and proceeded to tell her where EVERYTHING was in the house. She was like, eh whatever, then we went inside. It was exactly as I had described it. She asked me where I had seen it and I told her I thought I had seen it in my dream. That was the first time my prophetic ass saw something pretty cool. Or at least the first that I remember. I am bored. And I don't want to work. I want to sit here and eff off and when I am asked why I didn't do anything, I will be like, Oh, I'm sorry, did you pay me??? Okay, so I am being a little on the bitchy dramatic side today. My hormones are apparently on the rampage again. Sometimes I just hate being around people. No, I'm not going to be more specific because it does me no good to tear someone down that doesn't even realize they have stepped on my toes- especially if they don't read this. And the least I can do is say how I feel to their faces. So I shall keep my bitching to myself. At least for now and until I am unable to keep it all inside. I have been listening to my mePod a lot and sleeping a lot. I have been exhausted, though. But sometimes the sleep and the mePod just make it easier for me to be on my best behavior. I have a lot more control over my mouth and my emotions now that I know what the cause is. I don't know why it would take knowing the cause to harness it, but it did. And I am sticking to my story, brah! I find myself taking a deep breath if someone ruffles my feathers and I feel like I am about to flip out. Sometimes it helps, sometimes not. I feel bad for the people on the other end of my hormones. Like my husband. Poor guy. He had no idea he married a bitch. He has been so patient and understanding. I probably would have already smothered myself with a pillow if I were in his shoes. But he hasn't. And he has had plenty of opportunity! So my hubby and his pops went to deliver a spa to a couple that lives like an hour and a half away. So by my calculations, I will still be sitting at this store an hour after we close. Yay me! (in case it went undetected, that was sarcasm) I'm thinking if I get high enough, I could stay here all damn night!! Uh, maybe not. 8 hours is more than enough a day. Well, I have things to see, people to do. I am off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you wanna!!