Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

And the winner is...

So, the decision has been made. California here we come. Again. I was thinking about both places and the opportunities both held for us. Although I have family and friends in SC, there is no promise of a lucrative future. In California, we will be making enough money so I can go home any time I want. It seems like the better choice of the two. So I agreed to it, figuring if it is not meant to happen, it won't. Kinda like me getting pregnant. Must not be meant to be right now. I know I write about babies the most, or better yet, I whine about it. It's just hard for me to accept my challenges with fertility. So anywho, I am ready for the next adventure in my gypsy life. Ready for new and exciting things to happen. And maybe along the way, I can afford to go to a doctor to find out why I am pregnancy challenged. Maybe it's something easy peasy. That would be great! And if the Gods have deemed me childless, than I shall accept that fact and be grateful for the amazing pup that I have. And my incredible husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you wanna!!